Collecting Personal Information
- Web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, sites or products you view, search terminology, and how you interact with the Website.
- The Purpose is to load the website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on usage to optimize our Website.
- We collect this information automatically when you access our Website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- We share your information with our processors Amazon & Shopify
- Certain personal information is collected such as name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- This information is to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen the orders for potential risk or fraud, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We will only collect this information from one source and that is you personally.
- This information will be shared with our processor Shopify only for fulfilment purposes
Customer support information
- This data will be collected only from you to provide customer support.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and in case your child has provided us with Personal Information, you can contact us on the given address to delete this information
Sharing Personal Information
We will share your Personal data with business service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
As an example:
- We may use third party sources such as Shopify or Amazon to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications purposes that may be of interest to you. For example:
- As an example we may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about this here https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Other Social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, instagram, pintrest and others where we advertise.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You do however have the right to Opt out of this to avoid being targeted.
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Using Personal Information
The acquired personal information is used to provide our services to you, i.e. offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and any other offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of our contract, between you and the Website;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- For our legitimate interests, without overriding your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Website, we will retain your Personal Information for our records, only till such time that you ask us to delete the information.
You have the right to object to the automated decision making process If you are a resident of the EEA, (this includes profiling), if this has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.