Adjustable Universal Fence Clamp 2-Pack Ideal for Clamping Sub Fences to Table Saws and Can Be Used to Hold Jigs and Fixtures in Place
- Holding Fence Boards: Perfect for holding sacrificial fence boards for rabbeting. Allow you to quickly secure a wide variety of auxiliary fences to your existing table saw, band saw, and router table fences.
- Compatibility: The clamp pin will fit into a 9.5mm (3/8″) hole that needs to be drilled into your auxiliary fence. Designed to fit and accommodate an assortment of the table saw fence systems, ranging from 19mm (3/4”) to 146mm (5-3/4”) thick, which means it will fit almost any size tablesaw fence.
- Set of 2: Each package comes with a set of two fully universal adjustable fence clamps.
- Rugged Construction: Compact and lightweight, they possess ergonomic clamp knobs, and a rugged body made out of high-quality aluminum for long-lasting durability.
- Universal: The adjustable fence clamps won’t interfere with your work and they can be used for many other shop-made auxiliary fences if needed. They also can be used individually as stop blocks or used in pairs as sacrificial fences, half-fences, and resaw fence.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
There are no reviews yet.